At daligas we value your privacy and take its protection very seriously.
We obtain personal information (“personal data”) when you submit an application form to become a daligas customer and when you contact us. We take our responsibility to protect this data seriously.
If you have any queries relating to how we use your data or other data protection issues, please contact our Customer Care Team (email@example.com ).
daligas.co.uk is owned by daligas limited, a company registered in the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, under the company number 7908584, with registered address, 178 Seven Sisters Road, N7 7PX, London.
daligas is the data controller in relation to your personal data. If you have any queries relating to our use of your personal data or any other data protection issues, please contact our Customer Care Team.
What personal information do we collect?
In order to proceed with the switching process from your previous gas supplier to daligas, we collect your name, full address and gas meter number. We also collect your email address and telephone number so we can contact you about the switch. In addition, we collect your bank details to set up the direct debit for your payments.
How do we use your personal information?
If you have requested to switch to daligas for your gas supply, we will use your personal information to process the switch-over.
We may contact you to confirm that your details are correct.
Below we summarise how we will treat your personal data:
1. We will ensure that all personal data collected:
a. is relevant and necessary,
b. will be used only for the switching process and customer management
c. is accurate and up-to-date by asking you to update any changes
2. We agree to not keep any personal data for longer than necessary
3. We confirm that our systems have the necessary and appropriate technical features to avoid:
a. unauthorized processing,
b. accidental loss,
d. damage of personal data.
4. We will never rent, trade or sell your data to others.
daligas.co.uk is a secure site. However no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we will always do our utmost to protect your personal information, it is sent to us at your own risk.
Cookies help you to save time. For example, if you register for our Services, a cookie helps us to remember who you are and your preferences. Next time you return, we can fill in any questions that you have already answered on a previous occasion. The more you tell us about yourself, the more individual we can make the service we provide to you.
Our website can only perform at its best on your browser if you accept our cookies.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection (www.ico.org.uk).However, please do contact our customer service team first to deal with any concerns you may have.
Under the data protection laws you have:
– a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”);
– a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
– a right to prevent processing for direct marketing or where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
– a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
– a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed (This also enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it)
– a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
Please note: We may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may modify or amend our Privacy Statement from time to time. The latest version of our privacy statement can be obtained on-line at www.daligas.co.uk
daligas.co.uk is a brand of daligas limited, registered by the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales, under company number 7908584. It’s registered address is at 178 Seven Sisters Road, London N7 7PX.